1. The competition is open to registered users of Instagram, aged 18 or over. The competition will run from 7:00pm (GMT) on Wednesday 24th February 2021 to 11:00pm (GMT) on Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is English Lakes Ice Cream, The Old Dairy, Gilthwaiterigg Lane, Kendal LA9 6NT.
4. To enter, entrants must like the competition post on our English Lakes Ice Cream Instagram channel and tag a friend in the comments between 7:00pm (GMT) on Wednesday 24th February 2021 to 11:00pm (GMT) on Tuesday 2nd March 2021.
5. No purchase necessary to enter this competition or win.
6. Entrants using multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Instagram which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by English Lakes Ice Cream (in its absolute discretion).
9. There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries. The decisions of the promoter are final.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive 3 x 1 litre tubs of English Lakes Ice Cream in Speculoos, Cartmel Sticky Toffee Pudding and Cool Britannia flavours. The flavours may be subject to change, depending on availability and at English Lakes Ice Cream’s discretion.
10. English Lakes Ice Cream will announce the winner via a Facebook post on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 following the competition closing. The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries by a member of the English Lakes Ice Cream team. The winner will be notified on Wednesday 3rd March 2021 via a private message and also via a reply to their winning comment. We will not announce or contact the winner before Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
11. The winners must provide their name, address and email address and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by English Lakes Ice Cream. English Lakes Ice Cream reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to English Lakes Ice Cream’s satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by English Lakes Ice Cream and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by English Lakes Ice Cream, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and English Lakes Ice Cream reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining entries.
12. By entering, entrants understand that they are providing their information to English Lakes Ice Cream and not to Instagram. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to English Lakes Ice Cream not Instagram.
13. The winners consent to English Lakes Ice Cream announcing their name publicly on their Instagram page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation. If you do not agree to this, please do not enter the competition.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by English Lakes Ice Cream for the purpose of conducting this competition. English Lakes Ice Cream may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
16. English Lakes Ice Cream reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
17. The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland). Employees of English Lakes Ice Cream and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.