LAKES ICE CREAM COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter aged 18 or over, who are residents in the UK. The competition will run from 6:00pm (GMT) on Thursday 4th May 2023 to 11:00pm (GMT) on Thursday 11th May 2023.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter of this competition is Lakes Ice Cream, The Old Dairy, Gilthwaiterigg Lane, Kendal LA9 6NT.
4. To enter:
- Facebook: Comment on the relevant competition post answering the question.
- Twitter: Follow @lakes_icecream, reply to the relevant competition post answering the question and mention @lakes_icecream in your comment so we can see all of the entries.
- Instagram: Follow @englishlakesicecream and tag a friend in the comments.
5. No purchase of any kind is necessary to enter this competition or win.
6. Entrants using multiple Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts will be disqualified and Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted.
7. Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
8. Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Lakes Ice Cream (in its absolute discretion).
9. 10 winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries after the closing date. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning entries.
The prize is as follows:
The winner will receive 1 x Lakes Ice Cream T-Shirt and 1 x Lakes Ice Cream Tote Bag.
10. Lakes Ice Cream will announce the winner via a Facebook, Twitter and Instagram post on Friday 12th May 2023 following the competition closing. The winner will be notified on Friday 12th May 2023 via a private message and also via a reply to their winning comment.
11. The winners must provide their name, address and email address and confirm that they are available to accept the prize as specified by Lakes Ice Cream. Lakes Ice Cream reserves the right to request proof of age, residence and identity of the winner. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details and confirmations to Lakes Ice Cream’s satisfaction within 7 days of being contacted by Lakes Ice Cream and/or cannot confirm they accept the prize within 7 days of being notified by Lakes Ice Cream, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and Lakes Ice Cream reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining entries.
12. By entering, entrants understand that they are providing their information to Lakes Ice Cream and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Lakes Ice Cream not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
13. The winners consent to Lakes Ice Cream announcing their name publicly on their Facebook, Twitter and Instagram page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation. If you do not agree to this, please do not enter the competition.
14. The information entrants provide will be used by Lakes Ice Cream for the purpose of conducting this competition. Lakes Ice Cream may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants.
15. Lakes Ice Cream reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.
16. Employees of Lakes Ice Cream and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this Competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.